Inspire offers a first class flexible homecare service that is committed to enabling, empowering and enhancing the lives of people in their own homes and local communities.
We offer a range of support packages and solutions which can be personalised to meet your specific needs. Our services are available throughout all 365 days of the year. For a service user our emergency on call services will be available 24 hours of the day and we will be delighted to talk or help with your needs and requirements.
What we offer:
- Home services: Inspire can provide assistance with a wide range of domestic services such as travel to and from appointments, gardening and general maintenance
- Personal care: We strongly encourage you to be as independent as you possibly can, ensuring that all of our packages are flexible and tailor made specifically to meet your needs
- Respite and Holiday care: Inspire offer short-term assistance to enable a fulltime carer or families to enjoy a well-deserved break either at home or in one of our respite flats
- Domestic Assistance: We have a huge range of domestic services from laundry and cleaning to financial management and general companionship, ensuring that you have a day - to - day service and that you are leading a fulfilling life
- End of Life/Palliative care: Our intermediate care is when we care for you when you are ill at your home so that you can leave hospital a little sooner or in some cases you may not need to go to hospital at all
- Supported living: Inspire offer a series of high quality person-centred support solutions. We help adults with behavioural and learning difficulties to lead a more fulfilled life in the community
- Live-In/Sleep-In/Waking Night Services: We provide a variety of night time services which can be tailored to you the service user who might require a degree of support throughout the night.
- Quality Assurance: We ensure that all our staff are properly vetted and trained before ever working with you. We regularly supervise and ask for your feedback on the quality of the Personal Care Assistants work. Your wellbeing is our number one priority at all times.
- Great Value for Money: We know that paying for your own care can be expensive, so we work with you as a charity to ensure the right support package is provided at all times making our services flexible not only in how we care for you, but in how we charge.
For more information on how you can access these services, please contact the Flexi-Homecare Services for more information.
Alternatively you can submit the enquiry form shown below on this page and a member of our team will come back to you shortly.
Flexi-Home Care Services Enquiry Form
Fill in the form below. Fields marked with * are required
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Opening hours: 09.00 – 17.00; Monday – Friday
Phone: 020 3045 5100