How are Inspire Community Trust responding to COVID-19
Unfortunately, our Offices are closed to the public due to the Corona Virus National lockdown restrictions. However, some of our staff our working from Home who can deal with your enquiries and provide you a limited service taking into account the appropriate health and safety restrictions. Please e-mail us at e-mail addresses provided alongside each of the service below:
- Day Care support: Closed
- Information and advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Badges, Freedom Pass, Taxicard and Disability Registration: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk
- Housing Occupational Therapy for housing assessment and adaptations: email@example.com
- Sensory support services for hearing and sight difficulties: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Payments and Individual Budgets: Melanie.McNaught@bexley.gov.uk
- Bexley Wheelchair Service:email@example.com
- Greenwich Wheelchair Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Administration: email@example.com
- Living Solutions - Equipment and Mobility Shop in Sidcup: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 07899844545
- Blue Badge, Freedom Pass, Taxicard & Physical Disability Registrations: BlueBadgeScheme@bexley.gov.uk (Due to the lockdown, Staff are working from home. They can deal with online applications more promptly than those sent by post. Please do not send application fee cheques by post to Inspire Offices as they cannot be banked at present. You can pay with a credit or debit card by calling 07375 676363 (between 9.30am to 4.40pm Tuesday to Friday).
Health and Social Care Professional/Prescribers can refer for the following services through their unusual links/processes:
- Integrated Community Equipment: Tammy: EDLLoanStore@bexley.gov.uk
- Moving and Handling Service: Tammy.Usher@inspirecommunitytrust.org OR Jo.Doubleday@inspirecommunitytrust.org
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Inspire Community Trust
t. 020 3045 5100
20 Whitehall Lane
Frequently Asked Questions - Inspire FAQs
Who is Inspire?
Inspire is a community trust aiming to provide help, assistance and information for people who need assistance or our services in the Bexley community.
You can find out more about the services we provide throughout our website as well as a wealth of information, so check us out today.
Where is Inspire?
Inspire has a main centre in Bexley, the address and contact details for this centre can be found under ‘Find Us’ on our website or by phoning 020 3045 5100. Alternatively you can also email us today at email@example.com.