Services Provided by Inspire
Services which people can buy directly from Inspire for independent living include:
- Occupational Therapy for assessment of daily living skills and rehabilitation
- Equipment shop - 'Try and Buy' Living Solutions
- Support with care planning
- Access to personal assistants/support workers
In the London Borough of Bexley Inspire provides the following services on behalf of the Council and the NHS Commissioners:
- Information and advice
- Integrated Community Equipment Services
- Housing Occupational Therapy for housing assessment and adaptations
- Day Care support
- Short breaks / 'Have a Go' accommodation
- Sensory support services for hearing and sight difficulties
- Support with managing Direct Payments and Individual Budgets
- Transport advice for Taxicard and assessments for Blue Badges and Freedom Passes
- Physical Disability Registration
- Support with access to mainstream services i.e. leisure, sport, education
- Wheelchair Service
Many thanks for your help. I found the service excellent and your kind attitude was very much appreciated.
Came for an assessment but was also helped with a walking stick and information on attendance allowance for us. For us, personally, you could not improve your service to us. You all attended my mother in a kind, friendly and professional way.
Opening hours: 09.00 – 17.00; Monday – Friday
Phone: 020 3045 5100
Frequently Asked Questions - Inspire FAQs
Who is Inspire?
Inspire is a community trust aiming to provide help, assistance and information for people who need assistance or our services in the Bexley community.
You can find out more about the services we provide throughout our website as well as a wealth of information, so check us out today.
Where is Inspire?
Inspire has a main centre in Bexley, the address and contact details for this centre can be found under ‘Find Us’ on our website or by phoning 020 3045 5100. Alternatively you can also email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.